Cookie Policy

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Services will be resumed shortly................

A helpless male, two dogs and a wife in hospital with a plaster cast over her hand. I have lists. Four pages for the dogs and one for me. I don't normally deal with credit cards my lifestyle doesn't require them. I use Paypal a lot which is electronic payment over the internet. There was some protest when I asked for pin numbers and credit debit cards and bank account balances before she went in.

Hospitals are funny places. Sometimes you can't leave for various reasons. It's no good me being here with no finance facilities.

Countess food is pretty awful. It would appear they have not heard about vegetarianism.
Quite a good way to loose weight................

Looks like Lisa "may" be coming out tomorrow. Such normal stuff as cooking and driving may be a little way off.....................As in two weeks time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search

Blog Archive

Links

Feeds