Sales recently added within 500 metres of CH4 0LJ
• Stone Cottage, Penymynydd Road, Penymynydd, CH4 0LJ - Sold for £155,000 on 12-11-2009
There have been no recent sales added within 500 metres of CH4 0HP, but you can view all previous sales information by visiting OurProperty.co.uk.
- ► 2019 (187)
- ► 2018 (106)
- ► 2017 (137)
- ► 2016 (229)
- ► 2015 (353)
- ► 2014 (250)
- ► 2013 (281)
- ► 2012 (467)
- ► 2011 (555)
- General Election to be announced this weekend?
- Arnold Woolley Flintshire County Council Leader
- Illness Day 11
- A New Government
- Councillor Heesom has a Churchillian Moment
- Flintshire County Council Cockups
- Leader Letter Title - Police Hot Air over Danger D...
- What's happening in Penyffordd
- I hate pain
- Pain relief upgrade
- Colds and Cold
- Friday Night Entertainment - Before my Time
- CASTLE Cement’s neighbours outline to Mold Crown C...
- Do not try this at home
- My cold and the Bolero
- Improvements in Penyffordd
- Alice in Wonderland
- Climb down by the climate lobby
- Further sickness
- I'm Sick
- Properties sold in Penyffordd district
- FOI data report for Chester Rd Penyffordd June 200...
- FOIE News
- Short People - I have been one all my life
- The Duke of Westminster's Garden Centre
- Penyffordd Community Council Meeting Wednesday 10t...
- Black Gold
- More cold weather on the way
- Inquest result of motorcyclist killed on the outsk...
- A village that takes notice of speeding issues
- Carl Sargeant AM receives black belt
- Lisa's Kitchen
- On our dog walks
- Cllr Colin Bithell in The Leader on Padeswood brid...
- Lorry hits Padeswood railway bridge
- My next letter to The Leader
- ▼ February (37)
- ► 2009 (544)
- ► 2008 (534)