Cookie Policy

Thursday, February 18, 2010

My cold and the Bolero

The cold started with tiredness folowed by lack of appetite, then nothing. Now my tonsils start hurting late afternoon onwards. Mr Paracetamol sorts them out. Now the mucous and the coughs. It builds as the beat in the Bolero does. Nights seem to last a thousand hours. I went to bed last night woke up for the toilet and was amazed to see the Chinese still open and quite a few cars around. Insomnia the curse of the masses. I wake myself from silly circular abstract dreams. Perhaps I should re-read the books I have on Astral Projection to try to control my nightly meanderings. The idea is to wake up inside the dream. The first stage in this is to know you are dreaming and just watch.......................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search

Blog Archive

Links

Feeds