Cookie Policy

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Illness Day 11

Some people including the medical think colds are just viruses end of story. I know through my reaction to colds that my body goes through a vast cleaning process.

Issues Gone.

1. Gout /arthitis left big toe.
2. Arthritis in shoulders.
3. Have more strength in forearms.
4. Digestive issues have gone away.
5. Reflux has gone away.
6. Certain yeast issues gone

Still to go

1. Sore Tonsills.
2. Some anger.
3. Some yeast issues

* most people have issues due to yeasts, it's just called something fancy

To the future.

1a Eat more alkaline foods, grapefruit one of the best, dont take with statins etc.
1. Legs should stay fit with 15 miles a week walking
2. Our multi gym needs putting back together
3. Some work on the mini trampolene which is good for the lymph.
4. Loose a stone, I am currently 12

I used to able to do a marathon in 3 hours 25 mins............My weight was 8.5 stone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search

Blog Archive

Links

Feeds