Cookie Policy

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Further sickness

 Then perhaps I can leave it alone. My symptoms do not appear to be as bad as Lisa's perhaps I got mine last Wednesday off someone else?

My wife's friend's husband has got prostate cancer. Not the standard one but a fast developing one that has perhaps reached his bones. He's done the female hormones which shrink your parts. This stabilised the psa reading for sometime. It's supposed to be single figure but his first check revealed 200+.

Anyway things have started going down hill again the psa shooting up. First opinion is 5 months extra life if he subjects himself to chemotherapy. To which he and I when I heard were heard to say "F".

He is to have a second opinion.

The medical profession and many people seem to have little interest in the way nutrition has a part to play in illness.

I would imediately start taking five omega 3 oil capsules of a very high purity.
( I currently take one a day)
Fresh grapefruit* ( I take every day) , carrot and beetroot juice would be on the daily menu.
Red meat would be stopped.
Perhaps just fish.
10 grams of vitamin C a day.
Perhaps a raw fresh wheatgrass mixed with the carrot juice.
That would be for starters to build up the immune system.
Mild exercise to stimulate the lymph.


and no chemo.............................

Cancer cells are produced all the time by our bodies. The immune system kills them. An immune system damaged by chemo is no defence against............

My wife's friend's husband fights for his life.

*grapefruit and quite a few drugs including some statins do not get on together inside you. In fact reactions can be fatal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search

Blog Archive

Links

Feeds