Cookie Policy

Thursday, November 26, 2009

A letter in The leader - Traffic Calming

The un edited version. I think the edited bits were made to fit it in, although I can go on a bit. Thank you Leader.

Hi Leader
A letter for consideration.
On behalf of Chester Rd residents I would like to thank The Leader and Carl Sargeant AM for continuing support with regards the cessation of speeding in our community.
I understand that Flintshire County Council are currently discussing with neighbouring councils what measures to put in place. May I recommend a site visit to Rossett, Rhosllanerchrugog and Cefn Mawr. There you will find excellent and varied measures that have been put into place by Wrexham Council to slow down vehicles in community centres. I and many others hope Flintshire County Council will develop plans to protect community environments that are daily the subject of unnecessary noise and danger in line with WAG policy and EU directives.
Colin Hughes
Penyffordd


No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search

Blog Archive

Links

Feeds