Cookie Policy

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Wasps 1 - Colin 0

Clearing some ivy around a tree yesterday led to a sharp pain in the nose with watering eyes to follow and a feeling I should not be standing where I am as I can feel wasps thudding against me.
Exit stage left over nettles, compost bins and branches half blind with wasps following in hot pursuit.

Lips and nose are swollen. The discomfort is worse on the second day. A lot of people would be out to destroy the nest, not me. We have at least three nests in the garden. I have one in my greenhouse. They just fly over my head. They will be gone at the end of the year. Live and let live.
Humans abuse their powers unnecessarily.

Currently looking a little like Miss Piggy.
Nose and lips getting bigger.......... 26 hours on.

Link Wasp Stings

No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search

Blog Archive

Links

Feeds