Cookie Policy

Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Hope Parish Church Magazine July 2009

Lisa has bought me a copy from the post office. In it you will find all things Hope and Caergwrle plus Penyffordd Community Council meeting minutes. Items about Penyffordd Women's Institute and Emmanuel Church Penyffordd. What you will not find is any mention of County Councillor Tim Newhouse who won the last Hope local election.

(Elected NEWHOUSE, Tim Liberal Democrat 480 SHONE, Cliff Independent 275 )

I think Tim is not liked by the Hope establishment. Not that I think Tim looses much sleep over this.

Postscript:

Comment from Cllr Tim Newhouse
"I asked the people of Hope to judge me on what I achieve for the village by 2012. I stand by that - and believe Hope will offer a better quality of life in 2012 than it does today.
"What you need to realise is that there is a vocal minority in Hope who are opposed to change, no matter what the benefit. Rather than going crying to the local papers or sending out leaflets moaning about my opponents, I continue to work quietly and tenaciously towards my goals for Hope."

Tim Newhouse.

Links Tim Newhouse

keyword: Moneysupermarkets

No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search

Blog Archive

Links

Feeds