Cookie Policy

Monday, September 22, 2008

Photographs, Children and Useless Councillors?

Tonight I have had a surprise visit by CBM Chris Pullen. The parents of a child in the village who I fear will be the first one to get knocked over in the speeding traffic have complained to NWP about a photo I took of said child. I have also mentioned on the blog various conversations I have had with the said child. All these have been taken the wrong way by the parents, perhaps with a little encouragement from a few Penyffordd Community Councillors. The parents appear to put a harmless photo of no consequence ahead of their child's safety.

The roads are dangerous in Penyffordd and Tom's Army sit on their hands.

Perhaps it was someone else's feathers I have ruffled. These include FCC, NWP or Penyffordd Community Council.

Busy week for me and NWP. I have a meeting with them on Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search

Blog Archive

Links

Feeds