Cookie Policy

Friday, May 02, 2008

Predictions for Penyffordd Community Council elections

1. Colin Bithell
2. Cindy Hinds
3. David Williams
4. Tom Jones

Ten places available, 13 residents standing.

As for the rest including my wife Lisa and myself I wouldn't like to say. David Williams block vote will not vote for me neither will Tom Jones' block vote. I hope however that there are individuals amongst their block vote who have some grey matter between the ears and don't vote in the way they are told to. (Post script too many sheep not enough grey matter)

One thing is for certain is that Penyffordd management will be scrutinized on a monthly basis. No more of this vote every 4 years then leave it to us.

I have emailed David Williams congratulating him and hoping we are going to see at least a monthly attendance at Flintshire County Council meetings. We need representation at the county table that's what we pay his £12,500 for.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search

Blog Archive

Links

Feeds