Cookie Policy

Friday, May 02, 2008

The Block Votes beat me

No hard feelings really. I have had my "day in court" so to speak and will continue to speak out regards speeding traffic outside my house and issues in Penyffordd. I notice Joe Bell got back on. Joe Bell doesn't really know what day it is yet he beat me. 436 votes for a man who can't remember items that were discussed 30 minutes previously.
A disgrace Tom Jones!
Such is the power of the block vote and politics........................................

I would like to thank those who voted for Lisa and myself. Change IS going to happen in Penyffordd.

President Lyndon Johnson was reputed to have said it was better to have FBI Director Edgar Hoover on the inside of the tent rather than the outside. On the outside of the tent I will remain for now.

Link Quotations (rude)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search

Blog Archive

Links

Feeds