Cookie Policy

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

A Letter by Cllr David Williams in the Post Office window

There are two letters in the Post Office window. One by the "Independents " led by Tom Jones thanking the electors. The other is by David who has taken the opportunity to try and get even.
This I think is a bad move David. One of the rules of politics is to starve the opposition of publicity. Instead of which I now have plenty of ammunition to throw back.

By opposition I mean me opposing you as you have not taken on board the seriousness of 2000 cars speeding through our village everyday.

Someone once said "Its best to stop digging when you are in a hole"

My election leaflet was based on fact. The only bit I got wrong was that David attended 3 out of 15 not 3 out of 14 meetings at Shire Hall as stated. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search

Blog Archive

Links

Feeds