Cookie Policy

Friday, February 15, 2008

A further Email to Cllr David Williams re: speeding traffic

cc Arrive Alive, Flintshire County Council, North Wales Police and Councillors

Dear David,
Doesn't time fly. Yesterday was Monday, today is Friday. Even for some one like me who doesn't work its gone fast. Thank you for a copy of your letter to Dave Faulkner Director of Regeneration and Environment and Dave's reply. My golfing mate Teg of Bent Fescue says Dave's a very nice guy.

It's been over 365 days since I brought this matter to your attention. 102 days since you said you would give me a copy of the above correspondence.
It would be fair I think to say that in my dealings with you that you have a problem with time. Not enough time to look at this issue or that issue. You even mention in the above letters I wish to publish that your council work is a part time activity. Not bad for 10K a year.

Its the morning rat run at the moment and some of the traffic is flying passed my house at 60 mph. It shouldn't be happening in the middle of a village on a route to school.
In one of your reply emails to me you give high speed traffic through the village no more import than dog muck. Your sense of priorities are bizarre.

Next time you are in the middle of Mold, Buckley, Northop Hall, Rossett, Cefn or Rhos have a look at how the traffic can manage no more than about 20 mph.
Its called good council management. It's not rocket science.

Currently Arrive Alive and Flintshire County Council do not wish to show me the traffic data as the amount of traffic and the speeds through the village are a huge embarrassment, I may say they are also a huge embarrassment for North Wales Police. I am quietly confident the Information Commissioner will force the above authorities to hand over the data I have asked for

I move into second gear after the Local Elections.

regards Colin Hughes

still 2000 vehicles a day speeding in Chester Rd Penyffordd

ps. Lisa says you are going to reply to my email. Apart from your father's illness you haven't got a leg to stand on. Save your time and use it to stop speeding in Penyffordd village centre which is why you were elected.
It's a safety issue it goes straight to the top of the agenda in any organisation. Shortly corporate manslaughter will be making more headlines. A friend of mine has had all his directors on a corporate manslaughter course as he doesn't want to be the one holding the manslaughter charge. I don't think Flintshire County Council have been on the course yet..........................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search

Blog Archive

Links

Feeds