The Daily Post reports that a lorry hit the above bridge at 8.50 am this morning. This usually means cessation of trains between Bidston and Wrexham whilst safety work is carried out.
Perhaps some investment in extra signage, etc. Don't use GPS, my self I'm a Google streets person if I don't know where I'm going, saying that it must use GPS.
Do lorry drivers use GPS? If so are low bridges indicated?
Many of them have tracking systems so it can be seen when they are speeding.
- ► 2017 (137)
- Lorries and Penyffordd village
- Skips News
- Flintshire not getting its proper share of Welsh f...
- Another day another lorry hits Penyffordd railway ...
- Penyffordd School Footballers in Barcelona
- Effluent tanks up the Vounog have gone.
- They're digging up the swings
- Remembrance Sunday at Penyffordd district.
- Your chance to have a say in the future of Penyffo...
- Recent House Sales
- Bonfire Night
- A New Community Council Notice Board
- ▼ November (12)
- ► 2015 (353)
- ► 2014 (250)
- ► 2013 (281)
- ► 2012 (467)
- ► 2011 (555)
- ► 2010 (763)
- ► 2009 (544)
- ► 2008 (534)