Cookie Policy

Monday, July 11, 2016

Cllr David Williams - Email communication re proposed 190 Redrow houses

Email to Trish Sanderson - Penyffordd and Penymyndd Facebook page

This is the latest email from David Williams.

Hello All,

Just making contact as agreed where hopefully Ken can get the subgroup organised and we can branch out information as it comes to us.


I have been told that messages have gone out on facebook complaining that the meeting was not publicised well enough, and maybe there is a point in that, but I would hope that it can be understood that Friday was a starting point for more meetings as word gets around. I have also been told that there is a meeting to be held again on Monday, so if anybody can enlighten me further, I will happily attend, as will Cindy.

I have also attached copies of the plans Redrow have sent me, and I have also been sent details of the application that is on Flintshires site where I have copied the link below. No formal notice has been sent out to me as yet, but as soon as I get any more information I will send it on to you.

https://digital.flintshire.gov.uk/FCC_Planning/Home/Details…

I hope this helps for now and thanks for the support and special thanks to Ken for organising the sub group.

Regards,
David W

1 comment:

  1. A community meeting about Redrow's proposals to build 190 houses on the land off Chester Road is being held on Monday 18th July at 8.30 pm at the Legion in Penyffordd.
    Please help to spread the word! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Custom Search

Blog Archive

Links

Feeds