Ah! you think where is it?
It's in Hope on the main road on the left opposite the Indian Restaurant.
You may ask why does Penyffordd not have a medical centre?
An interesting question.
Looks like we missed the boat on this one.
To be fair to our elected representatives current and past, Betsi Cadwallader seem to be a law unto themselves.
There's always the Penyffordd Pharmacy..................
Or Wrexham Maelor A&E out of hours..............if you are particularly ill.
I should point out to those new in the village that our surgeries are in Broughton, Buckley and Hope.
- ► 2017 (125)
- ► 2016 (229)
- Airbus comes to Gladstone's Library
- Best Fish and Chip Shops in North Wales
- Penyffordd Lad aims for Parliament
- Wrexham Prison Survey
- The Penyffordd photos of Mel Jones
- Houses for sale
- Work on Penyffordd Medical Centre has started.
- The Global Warming Con
- Pro active policing in Penyffordd
- Telecommunications 4G
- Recent House Sales
- ▼ February (12)
- ► 2014 (250)
- ► 2013 (281)
- ► 2012 (467)
- ► 2011 (555)
- ► 2010 (763)
- ► 2009 (544)
- ► 2008 (534)