A letter pops through the door from PC Hazel Goss MBE who is a Crime Prevention Officer at County Hall, Mold.
Hazel tells me there is increased crime involving the theft of motorcycles throughout Flintshire and Wrexham.
My brother's son who lives in London parked his motorbike behind my car on a few occasions last week. We were perhaps being a little lazy and should have made sure the bike was in front of the car and not behind in view from the main road.
It was wheel locked and alarmed, perhaps this isn't enough to stop theft.
Many thanks NWP for the heads up.
- ► 2017 (137)
- ► 2016 (229)
- Airbus comes to Gladstone's Library
- Best Fish and Chip Shops in North Wales
- Penyffordd Lad aims for Parliament
- Wrexham Prison Survey
- The Penyffordd photos of Mel Jones
- Houses for sale
- Work on Penyffordd Medical Centre has started.
- The Global Warming Con
- Pro active policing in Penyffordd
- Telecommunications 4G
- Recent House Sales
- ▼ February (12)
- ► 2014 (250)
- ► 2013 (281)
- ► 2012 (467)
- ► 2011 (555)
- ► 2010 (763)
- ► 2009 (544)
- ► 2008 (534)