Have been doing their rounds today in Penyffordd. I have big issues with someone trying to sell me something.
Something I don't want whether on the streets of Chester or at my door.
In fact I think door selling should be made illegal.
I have a relative who was visited by the JW's early this week in Saughall.
Denise stands no messing from anyone. (ex school teacher)
The JW's dont believe in blood transfusions.
"Do you realise my husband would not have seen any of his grand children if he went along with your silly rules"
Exit stage left..................
keywords: Jehovah Witnesses
- ► 2017 (92)
- ► 2016 (229)
- ► 2015 (353)
- Penymynydd Rd closed
- To the Flint and Denbigh Show
- Denbigh and Flint Show on Thursday
- Traffic Alert Wrexham A483 / A55
- Where does your rate money go within Flintshire?
- If an aircraft lands in your garden
- The JW's
- Car Tax Disk System to be abolished come October
- M56 closed Runcorn
- Penyffordd Airport: Commercial flights plan 'dead ...
- Summer Holidays
- If you like ice cream
- Registering for Elections
- Weather update
- Here it comes......
- Nothing much happening Penyffordd wise
- Exciting Holiday Destinations
- 2014 Real Schools Guide
- World War One
- Lead Water Pipework Further
- Chester Rd Junction Traffic Accident Death Update ...
- Penyffordd Health - Ebola - No risk to us is it?
- ▼ August (22)
- ► 2013 (281)
- ► 2012 (467)
- ► 2011 (555)
- ► 2010 (763)
- ► 2009 (544)
- ► 2008 (534)