Saturday, August 09, 2014
Here it comes......
The tail end of the Bertha hurricane. I presume this is only the start as it will pass over tonight with loads turning up tomorrow.
Buckets and mops at the ready...............
Carboot looks off.
Perhaps the Snowdonia mountains will take the sting out of it?
postscript: looks like we missed it lol
- ► 2017 (137)
- ► 2016 (229)
- ► 2015 (353)
- Penymynydd Rd closed
- To the Flint and Denbigh Show
- Denbigh and Flint Show on Thursday
- Traffic Alert Wrexham A483 / A55
- Where does your rate money go within Flintshire?
- If an aircraft lands in your garden
- The JW's
- Car Tax Disk System to be abolished come October
- M56 closed Runcorn
- Penyffordd Airport: Commercial flights plan 'dead ...
- Summer Holidays
- If you like ice cream
- Registering for Elections
- Weather update
- Here it comes......
- Nothing much happening Penyffordd wise
- Exciting Holiday Destinations
- 2014 Real Schools Guide
- World War One
- Lead Water Pipework Further
- Chester Rd Junction Traffic Accident Death Update ...
- Penyffordd Health - Ebola - No risk to us is it?
- ▼ August (22)
- ► 2013 (281)
- ► 2012 (467)
- ► 2011 (555)
- ► 2010 (763)
- ► 2009 (544)
- ► 2008 (534)