Going to the M56 via Queensferry should be avoided this morning.
See Daily Post.
I continue to recover from my recent hick up
Someone invited me to walk around Pwll Glas Golf Course.
I declined as this still a bridge to far.
I was complaining to my doctor that I still had this inertia.
Well Colin, you've been very ill she reminds.......
Something I forget.
Here's a tale
- ► 2017 (93)
- ► 2016 (229)
- ► 2015 (353)
- Penymynydd Rd closed
- To the Flint and Denbigh Show
- Denbigh and Flint Show on Thursday
- Traffic Alert Wrexham A483 / A55
- Where does your rate money go within Flintshire?
- If an aircraft lands in your garden
- The JW's
- Car Tax Disk System to be abolished come October
- M56 closed Runcorn
- Penyffordd Airport: Commercial flights plan 'dead ...
- Summer Holidays
- If you like ice cream
- Registering for Elections
- Weather update
- Here it comes......
- Nothing much happening Penyffordd wise
- Exciting Holiday Destinations
- 2014 Real Schools Guide
- World War One
- Lead Water Pipework Further
- Chester Rd Junction Traffic Accident Death Update ...
- Penyffordd Health - Ebola - No risk to us is it?
- ▼ August (22)
- ► 2013 (281)
- ► 2012 (467)
- ► 2011 (555)
- ► 2010 (763)
- ► 2009 (544)
- ► 2008 (534)