I'm an inveterate order clicker on Ebay and Amazon. ( so are our customers ) We've ordered a computer box for someone. She's got this mate whose talking about replacing motherboards etc. This is on an 8 year old computer which is very silly.
Hopefully open box, connect Dell computer to mouse, keyboard and net. Off we go with reasonably new technology loaded with a kosher copy of windows 7.
Recently had a silly experience with City Link. The bottom line is we were supposed to wait in for up to 10 hours for item to be delivered. Their nearest base is M56 Warrington. Can we pick it up?Photographic personal evidence required which we haven't currently got.
It was all "no can do"
As opposed to DPD. Email this morning saying your parcel will be delivered between 9.30 and 10.30 am.
City Link have recently been taken over by a new company. And rightly so !
- ► 2017 (93)
- ► 2016 (229)
- ► 2015 (353)
- ► 2014 (250)
- Betty Blanket
- Here today gone tomorrow
- Ordering Stuff off the Net
- Monkey Business - They're Watching You
- Jemoleys Ladies Night last Thursday
- Local Websites - The Buckley Society
- Local Websites - Hope Parish Website
- Sign of the Times - Golf Clubs
- Dennis the Menace in The Leader
- Tom not happy at being side lined
- The future of our town centres
- Hartsheath History Update
- The Airbus A350 makes its maiden flight
- Airbus thinking outside the box
- Penyffordd and Penymynydd Carnival 2013
- Cooling off
- Ladies Night at Jemoleys
- Penyffordd W I present.........
- ▼ June (18)
- ► 2012 (467)
- ► 2011 (555)
- ► 2010 (763)
- ► 2009 (544)
- ► 2008 (534)