Cookie Policy

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Nearly up for murder

There we were at 9 am this morning negotiating Penymynydd roundabout with icy windows, slippy roads and large blind spots courtesy of VW in the Sharan. Lisa suddenly draws my attention to an old man with walking stick and dark clothing in front of us scuttling at a snail pace across the road outside Penyffordd Headquarters.

For it is he Chairman Tom, Penyffordd's greatest living resident.

I had time to slow down but maybe not others rushing to where ever.

Defence would have been futile. " Just read the blog !"

ps. I want to know is our Leader 87 years old yet?


2 comments:

  1. This a little tongue in cheek. I am unlikely to make 87 myself. It's the genes, lifestyle, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apparently Tom has his paper delivered to the field opposite to lessen the dangers crossing the road for the paper person. He's not all bad you know !

    ReplyDelete

Custom Search

Blog Archive

Links

Feeds