1. This morning it seemed that all the bypass traffic was being diverted through the village at rush hour. Perhaps the accident at Dobshill was to blame.
Link: Flintshire Chronicle
2. Someone's taken out ( as in knocked it flat) a sign at the junction at the top of the village going to Hope.
3. Someone's taken out the sign on Penymynydd roundabout.
4. A lorry ran into the back of a learner car at the junction at Bannel Lane this week. The lorry driver said " Why did you stop? " My friend who is a driving instructor said the driver was learning to drive and stalled the car..............
Not sure why some lorry drivers should have driving licenses.
5. Talking of driving instructors. There used to be one in the village who complained to a councillor about me complaining about speeding. At the time in 2007 there were approx 2000 vehicles a day breaking 30 mph on Chester Rd.
Yes it's you can't make this stuff up !
If you don't believe my figures do an FOI to Flintshire County Council for April/May 2007 Chester Rd traffic data. Then come back and comment.
6. Penyffordd Traffic Calming Consultation ended today.
keywords: Carry on crashing, muppets,
- ► 2014 (250)
- ► 2013 (281)
- Local shops for local people
- Hopefully no windmills for Hope Mountain
- Penyffordd Bonfire 2012
- I'm just nipping around to The Spar
- The Secret Bonfire Update
- Mark Tami MP speaks up for the badgers
- What's happening out and about
- Bear Grylls meets Penyffordd Scouts
- Penyffordd Bonfire Night 2012 - Is it happening?
- Mark Tami MP in The House debating Energy Security...
- Strange men with theodolites
- A Happy Ending for Jimbob
- Pontblyddyn Road Accident Further
- Penyffordd District Website Statistics Porn
- Every community needs a blogger
- A Fan writes...........
- Local Blackspot claims another life
- Penyffordd Health Care
- Extra Penyffordd Allotments
- Penyffordd Post Office Cafe
- Wrestling comes to Penyffordd
- Cinemas and Restaurants - Spoilt for Choice
- Penyffordd Community Council minute - Re Hanson Ce...
- Black Gold Hunter
- Ian Charlesworth for Prime minister
- Penyffordd Community Council website setup - easy ...
- Penyffordd Train Chaos
- Penyffordd Community Council October meeting
- The Handshake
- Remember to be reasonable to burglars breaking int...
- Today in The Daily Post
- Yours for the taking at just 425K
- Situations Vacant
- Friday Night Fun - Or not if you are the man invo...
- Steve and Eric - Friday night early
- House Sale News
- Traffic News
- Expert Tree Services
- Questions over Sharps future at Llay
- ▼ October (40)
- ► 2011 (555)
- ► 2010 (763)
- ► 2009 (544)
- ► 2008 (534)