Sunday, December 25, 2011
Places not to go on Xmas Eve
Two years ago we ended up due to circumstances beyond our control booking haircuts in Wrexham on Christmas Eve. Traffic and parking was dire.
It would appear this issue had an extra ingredient this year.
In The Daily Post
ps. The chap in the photo looks remarkable like the Green Man from Treuddyn. Our nickname for the man who drives only green.
- ► 2019 (187)
- ► 2018 (106)
- ► 2017 (137)
- ► 2016 (229)
- ► 2015 (353)
- ► 2014 (250)
- ► 2013 (281)
- ► 2012 (467)
- New Years Eve - What to do?
- So ends 2011
- Penyffordd meanders into the new year
- Places not to go on Xmas Eve
- Happy Christmas
- Simple Seed Swapping 2012
- Church metal thefts in Wales rise five-fold in two...
- Speed Cushions
- Penyffordd schoolchildren perform Christmas carols...
- Winter Solstice
- Alison Halford Part 2 - Control Freakery, Anarchy,...
- Alison on Perjury and Malfeasance in Public Office...
- There's nothing on the telly
- Shopping List from PACA
- 224 Housing plus points
- Sunday Morning Walk
- Dog walks get colder
- Penyffordd Traffic
- Plans for 224 homes in Flintshire village approved...
- Penyffordd farmer's cows stray on bypass three tim...
- How Inflation affects Penyffordd
- Penyffordd Today
- Penyffordd Community Councillors have no moral com...
- Smile of the Day
- A Sign of the Times
- Buckley Police Station to close
- Quote of the EU Millenium
- Carl Sargeant AM impressing
- Penyffordd's Child Guardian in The Flintshire Chro...
- Penyffordd Councillors stick the boot in to Penyff...
- Gosafe in attendance at lunchtime
- Flintshire Planning Permission NOT
- Accountability and Transparency move steps closer ...
- Hanson Cement works has not caused ill health - re...
- First snow of the winter
- Alison in full blog mode
- Road Deaths around Penyffordd over the last 10 yea...
- Penyffordd Institute Strange Happenings
- Penyffordd butcher wins Eblex lamb competition
- ▼ December (39)
- ► 2010 (763)
- ► 2009 (544)
- ► 2008 (534)