for helping to high light the continued daily assault by through traffic. Flintshire County Council and the Welsh assembly Government have long planned that Chester Rd would resume its former trunk road status as a large short cut to Broughton.
A pox on you all.
Our cllrs have just sat there like dummies. They won't get Gosafe and NWP involved in the morning rat run. Why is this so?
Why have HGV through the village.
Are we up to 4000 vehicles a day yet. Do our cllrs even care?
I am still of the opinion that former county councillors have sold us down the river.
- ► 2019 (187)
- ► 2018 (106)
- ► 2017 (137)
- ► 2016 (229)
- ► 2015 (353)
- ► 2014 (250)
- ► 2013 (281)
- ► 2012 (467)
- Chester Rd is having a traffic survey
- Local property details
- Funeral - Mr Murray Cowie - Tuesday
- Penyffordd Crime September 2011
- If you are going to Wrexham
- Penyffordd Bonfire Night 2011
- Penyffordd Community Council
- Leader - Bygones - The Opening of Abbotts Lane Sch...
- The European Experiment
- Plas Teg
- Penyffordd crash victim must learn to walk again
- Half term for school children
- Rip Off Britain part 543
- A Big Thank You to The Chester Chronicle ( my lett...
- Large chimney for sale
- Alison on AD Waste, black bags, allotments, hostil...
- Super Tony to the rescue
- Dirty brown drinking water last night
- The Internet is changing our brains
- Italian and Sicilian Cuisine comes to Penyffordd
- Penyffordd district houses for sale and rent
- Chief Constable Mark Polin's pathetic answer regar...
- Speeding ad nauseum..................
- Thank you Gosafe
- Lisa's Kitchen - Warm Caulflower Salad
- View from Min y Ddol
- Penyffordd Church Revamp
- Penyffordd Bat House
- Carry on taking us to the cleaners
- The Milky Bar Kids are coming to town
- Wood Lane Farm Application Further
- North Wales Police Brass Neck
- Internet Difficulties
- Do the Daily Post know what day it is?
- Airbus 350 Wing Factory now open
- Can any of our politicians lie straight in bed
- Gareth Williams of Mold calls continues to call fo...
- Playtime more fun than ever at Penyffordd school
- Ted Plevin RIP
- Opening missiles fired
- Motorist Behaviour
- Ted Plevin has died
- Lounge Lizard Transport
- Penyffordd Bypass crash victim starts to rebuild h...
- Flintshire County Council Power Balance
- How to get your own back against the Bankers and G...
- But mum all my mates are going to university
- and Finally
- The State we're in
- Hedge Laying Competition - Flintshire Farmers Plou...
- Have the Independents hung Cllr David Williams out...
- We have won the lottery
- Speed Limits in Penyffordd
- Job Cuts
- Steve Jobs RIP
- Concert to celebrate life of Joy Soffe
- Cllr Tom Jones in The Flintshire Chronicle
- Castell Alun demanding £1,000,000 from Penyffordd
- Solar Furnace
- Am I obsessed?
- Penyffordd Community Council further
- Penyffordd Community Council Meeting
- Children settle into life at Abbot’s Lane Infant S...
- The Betrayers of Chester Rd ( Urban Vandals )
- Tax refund - I've won the lottery
- Could Carl Sargeant AM* be collecting a P45 ?
- Concert to remember talented musician Joy
- Council Tax to be frozen next year
- To Erddig Apple Festival 2011
- Future profile articles
- To Prestatyn
- ▼ October (72)
- ► 2010 (763)
- ► 2009 (544)
- ► 2008 (534)