Cookie Policy

Wednesday, October 05, 2011

Am I obsessed?

A commenter rightly asks. If one is almost daily subject to environmental issues it does get under the skin. It does affect one's health, physical, mental and spiritual.

I modify my environment each week to remove this nuisance outside my front door.
I have further projects to make our house totally inward looking towards the back garden

When our council go digital with their agendas and minutes there will be more grist for the mill.

I will make a promise to keep my traffic whinging to the minimum in future. The Betrayers of Chester Rd will stay on the side link.

We have an election next may. I intend to try my best to make local politicians pay for 5 years of foot dragging. I'll try keep it away from Penyffordd District though.

Further thoughts post bath. Perhaps I'll start a new blog called "Chester Rd Betrayers which will catalogue past and continuing non action of our elected representatives.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search

Blog Archive

Links

Feeds