Half way through. Have just seen Howie. Is he to be let off speeding duty in Chester Rd? FCC have still not altered road paint on Chester Rd. Has anything been done over the impending increase in traffic from A55 Warren Bank exit that is currently being constructed?
When are we to get council agenda online?
Postscript: Was there a meeting?
Further postscript: No there wasn't a meeting as some councillors were still in the Bahamas.
Meeting next Wednesday. Clerk Nigel has very kindly put all agenda sheets plain to see on the council notice board.
- ► 2019 (187)
- ► 2018 (106)
- ► 2017 (137)
- ► 2016 (229)
- ► 2015 (353)
- ► 2014 (250)
- ► 2013 (281)
- ► 2012 (467)
- ► 2011 (555)
- Clwyd and Border Golf Alliance Website
- The dogs having a game
- North Wales Police - What they are allowed to get ...
- Badger seen next to Penyffordd train station
- Blogger gets 19 years in jail
- Tata Steel
- Keynote speech by Ed Milliband new Labour Leader
- When you are young
- Carnage continues
- Chirk Carboot Sale
- An Autumnal Walk nr Nant Y Ffrith Bwlchgwyn
- Cllr Colin Bithell
- To The Indian
- Penymynydd Car Collection Services placed in admin...
- To The Post Office
- Public left to fight anti-social behaviour alone, ...
- Council to consider broadcasting meetings on the n...
- UK a bad place to live
- NWPA should go
- Eeny, meeny, miny, moe
- Life is changing fast
- Penyffordd News - Little happening
- Education, Educasion, Educashun
- Dangerous Dogs in the Mailonline
- Millennium Milestone
- Lisa's Kitchen Chicken Pasta
- The Compost Heap
- The Fun about to start
- Saint Les Rowlands of Leeswood
- Uncle Colin with Trollie, Gregori and George
- A Walk in the Dark
- Experts discuss Hanson Cement Padeswood concerns
- North Wales Police management can't be trusted
- Hughes Family Greek Contingent
- Millennium Book Signing today
- Property sales August update
- China the new world power
- Call to keep HGV's out of village
- Penyffordd Community Council Meeting 2010
- ▼ September (39)
- ► 2009 (544)
- ► 2008 (534)