Cookie Policy

Friday, September 17, 2010

Education, Educasion, Educashun



It would appear our previous government have cocked up our education system as well as allowing the bank crooks to spend all our money including that for the next 10 years. I took the 11 plus which I failed. My reasonable understanding of mathematics not good enough to counter my poor grasp of the english language. Technical college was taken up with the Theory of Flight, mathematics of stress, strains, etc. I have continued my education ever since in whatever direction was needed.


It would also appear our education system rewards those who make easier examinations. You would wonder which idiots would allow the dumbing down of education which is the hub of our future prosperity and culture. Step forward the Labour party. I am not expecting too much from the new incumbents, we will have to see.

Link Corrupt and Diseased Education System in The Independent

No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search

Blog Archive

Links

Feeds