Cookie Policy

Saturday, April 03, 2010

Cheap Polytunnel


Bought this on Ebay for £55. Its a bit flimsy the poles that is. I have reinforced them by driving metal poles into the ground and tie wrapping them to the pole frame. Some Ebayer's tunnels have blown away, best to nail them down good.  

In the tunnel are peas, lettuce, garlic (started them late), radish, carrots and beetroot. 
The buckets are filled with Elwyn's black gold. (rotted manure)

The polythene is reinforced and seems strong. I dug a path in mine that makes it appear about 8 feet tall. Good value for the money. I like polytunnels and green houses as they are warm for a lot of the year.

I am hot house flower lol

I have plans for a larger DIY polytunnel.
Link Ebay


No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search

Blog Archive

Links

Feeds