Cookie Policy

Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Penyffordd Community Meeting November 2008

is tomorrow Wednesday at 6.30 pm. I may go along. I have complained to Castell Alun that Cllr Tom Jones and Cllr Colin (we have done all we can) Bithell should not be picked as school governors for Castell Alun. I have sent a previous email to Elwyn Davies in charge of Flintshire County Council education stating that Tom and Colin were also unfit to be governors of Penyffordd Junior school as they continue to ignore the 1000 plus rat run through the village each day. Ignoring their responsibilities as councillors and governors.

I hadn't really thought through the school governor bit but it seems to me the following.
Colin and Tom are of Tom Jones' local party called the Independents. Not sure how they can be called this as they act as group. Being a governor of the schools allows one to network with many residents of Penyffordd so building up a good voter base that keeps other totally independent councillors off the Penyffordd Community Council.

I think Cllr Klaus Armstrong Braun has the best idea of videoing the meeting so residents can see things councillors get up to. The rant by a Penyffordd Councillor at me in a previous meeting over my speeding cars protest would have made good viewing on the Leader website or Youtube. Community Council minutes fail to give the full flavour of a councillor in full rant mode over an issue he should have addressed in a proper manner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search

Blog Archive

Links

Feeds