Cookie Policy

Monday, August 04, 2008

Carnage on North Wales Roads continues...

In The Leader

I have fired off a letter to the Leader with a CC to North Wales Police. I have had an email back from North Wales Police they are not best pleased. They rightly condemn me over insensitivity to the bikers family.
We have this issue where many bikers are being killed yet any criticism is not liked.

Motorcyclists will continue to die until they are fully controlled. If smoking can be stopped in public places speeding can be stopped on North Wales roads.

As I have said to North Wales Police on current form the next motorcyclist will die within a week.

I wrote a letter to The Leader as last weekend has seen Penyffordd By Pass being used as a 120 mph race track with illegal exhausts to boot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search

Blog Archive

Links

Feeds