Cookie Policy

Thursday, March 01, 2007

Have sent the following letter to the PCC

Penyffordd Community Council,

Mr G N I Jones, (Clerk to the Council )

Re: Penyffordd Rat Run …..Date 01/03/07

Dear Mr Jones,

Thank you for the recent letter.

I note with interest that the speeding rat run through Chester Road continues unabated.

The solution to the issue is as follows.

  1. 3 points on a license for speeding through Penyffordd after motorists have been pre-warned that Penyffordd has proactive anti speeding policy in force.
  2. Making it an unattractive proposition as a short cut.
  3. Making it impossible as a short cut using a partial one way system or other methods.

There are various ways to reaching the above without spending pots of money.

We have an expert department at Shire Hall to suggest options or I can tell you what they are.

I feel the council is there to keep this village as a village. Not the preferred main road for passing traffic.

My email address is tresmegistes@gmail.com

Can you supply me with councilor’s email addresses.

I note you have a redundant email on the FCC site.

If the council does not wish to deal with this issue I will take it to a much wider audience.

Kindest regards

Tres

ps. I am in possession of a letter from Mark Tami MP on this issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search

Blog Archive

Links

Feeds