Cookie Policy

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Young idiots who push you along the road

Having driven a car for more than 30 years I now find something I found a pleasure to be wearing. I get 200 yds up the road towards Broughton still in the 30 mph zone and someone will be on my tailgate trying to push me up the hill. Its not me getting old, its people being stupid. If I have 8 vehicles in front of me on an A road what use is it for the vehicle behind me to be 20 feet from my bumper at 60 mph?
I have been asking my wife Lisa if there are any films out that promote this silly type of behaviour.
Lisa answers in the negative.
Well finally I have my answer. Click here.

Computer racing games encourage reckless driving.
Problem is about half the driving public seem to be playing these games.
When are the authorities going to crack down on tailgaiting?

Its a pain, its not needed as no one gets to their destination any quicker.
It just makes multiple pile ups a certainty.

I see tailgaiting everywhere. People out in their cars, minding their own business being pushed along the road by cars and lorries. I have had various to do's with lorry drivers I wont have 30 tons of lorry 20 feet from my bumper doing 50mph.
I get my wife to phone the company up, not sure if the driver always gets sorted though.
There needs to be a police number to report a lorry driver or car driver for tailgaiting.
An idiot database, it would soon become apparent who the idiots were, with suitable re-training or loss of license for persistent offenders. An excercise in motorists policing the driving system. The police can't because there are too many of us.

Its 9.20 am Penyffordd returns to a peaceful village, Rat Run over for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search

Blog Archive

Links

Feeds