Cookie Policy

Saturday, December 19, 2020

The Virus has gone........

I've stopped looking at twitter at the moment. Need to unfollow a 1000 I follow. Including experts on virus, vaccines, politics and statistics before I go back. I thank these people for their work, sacrifice and abuse received. I am fully up to speed with what is happening.

I've stopped looking at Twitter, national media except for the Sunday Times, half of the main section remains a joke. Local media including local media websites.

Outcome : Bliss

Wifey informs me of idiot directives of Drakeford.

They will not touch us. We are bullet proof.

I feel for businesses struggling through this sht show.

My only reminder are the sheep walking around in masks. Exhibiting their stupidity and subservience.

postscript: Also the ill informed.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search

Blog Archive

Links

Feeds