Cookie Policy

Monday, December 14, 2020

Blue is the World with Twitter

About 4 days ago I decided I'd had enough of all this covid bullshit. So out goes Twitter and MSM including local newspapers.

Life is a lot gentler. No negatives. As was my life before Twitter, I made this so. Just get reminded occasionally by idiots walking outside with masks and driving in cars.

Have not watched main news in over 10 years.

Twitter is similar to cocaine I think. Never tried it, can't afford it and F's your cardiovascular system.

Twitter had become addictive. Its hard to say goodbye, it nags everyday.


Mathew Sayed in the Sunday Times weighed things up.

Wifey has thrown newspaper in the bin.... but

Article mentions how his daughter of 8 is affected by the negative news.

Mathew says The World is better away from the news, rightly so............

I feel for the businesses that are affected by all this nonsense.

Still The Spar is full of masks, except for me......... subservient sheep.


ps. I've been back 3 times to Twitter.....Will only be going back on when major incidents occur, wifey will inform. I follow trusted intelligent people with no bias.

Sunday Times main section is half unreadable with bias and agenda. Before I stopped logging on to twitter daily I knew ST bullshit the day before.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search

Blog Archive

Links

Feeds