Cookie Policy

Saturday, September 12, 2020

Corona Virus madness - Masks

Masks are having to be worn from Monday in shops in Wales. I see on Wrexham.com people are gagging to wear them. Sheep! Baaaa.

With all the knowledge on social media available people are still acting stupid, ill-informed.

Masks do not stop the virus, they are also a health hazard to your respiratory system. This has been repeated ad infinitum on Twitter. I'm not talking keyboard warriors here I'm talking advice from  scientists, professors, experts on virus.

I've worn a mask once to get my haircut. Looks like I have to wear one when I go to the Post Office with orders. Other than that anyone pushing mask wearing can FRO.

The stupidity of goverment is very evident.

Many businesses will not survive this stupidity.

Penyffordd remains very quiet, subdued. Lots more people out walking, less cars in the village. As far as I'm concerned this can continue.

3 comments:

  1. 4 of us not wearing masks - Day 1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Listen to the science.
    “Cloth masks do not catch small harmful particles in smoke” (CDC) and “Smoke particles = 0.4-0.7 microns” (EPA)
    WHO: The coronavirus is 0.1 micron.
    Facts can be so inconvenient.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Second day of mask wearing. Penyffordd FB general concensus is that masks should be worn in shops. Baaaa

    ReplyDelete

Custom Search

Blog Archive

Links

Feeds