North Wales Police were up The Vounog yesterday educating motorists. Down here in Chester Rd we have a speed hump to slow down traffic. Some motorists go full speed over them.
In fact some motorists use the traffic bump as an over taking opportunity when motorists slow down for the bump.
Profiles of the speed bumps can be made more severe at little cost.
Our lolly pop man is currently unwell and last week a young girl had a narrow escape I am told. We had a road traffic accident 2 days ago between a bus and two cars. Nothing to do with the bus driver. There was a rather large bang as the two cars collided. The give way at the bottom of Penymynydd Rd a dated function not fit for modern roads.
Time for some education in Chester Road.
Time for 20mph zones. Flintshire County Council currently have an allergy to 20 mph zones.
It would be good to see a change of policy.
- Penyffordd New Primary School News
- Progress Report on housing development issues in ...
- Attempted Break In Abbotts Lane Tonight
- Public Enquiry - Hawarden Rd Development Next Tues...
- Speeder's Surprise
- All change at The Evening Leader
- Speeding in the village
- Penyffordd Bus Time Table
- No Entry at the top of Penymynydd Rd
- Quiet Tarmac for the By Pass
- ▼ January (10)
- ► 2017 (137)
- ► 2016 (229)
- ► 2015 (353)
- ► 2014 (250)
- ► 2013 (281)
- ► 2012 (467)
- ► 2011 (555)
- ► 2010 (763)
- ► 2009 (544)
- ► 2008 (534)