On Facebook somebody reports that their front door handle was tried to see if it was open. The lights were on, they were in and security light came on.
This is disconcerting.
This individual says it has happened once before.
Another person mentions same scenario, the dogs went mad.
If this stunt is tried at our house they will get 22kg of muscle and teeth with night sight flying at them. He doesn't let go. He will be closely followed by a golfing male wielding a mashie niblick. One's home is one's castle. Most probably against the law but they shouldn't be breaking in.
Too many horror stories in the press. We should have similar laws as US. The right to fire arms and a right to shoot intruders.
Last night a girl on FB said someone tried to set her car on fire which was on her drive.
I know the technique used, it was mentioned in The Daily Post. This was Cae Vounog which must be a new estate.
I hope these people have reported incidents to NWP.
- Penyffordd New Primary School News
- Progress Report on housing development issues in ...
- Attempted Break In Abbotts Lane Tonight
- Public Enquiry - Hawarden Rd Development Next Tues...
- Speeder's Surprise
- All change at The Evening Leader
- Speeding in the village
- Penyffordd Bus Time Table
- No Entry at the top of Penymynydd Rd
- Quiet Tarmac for the By Pass
- ▼ January (10)
- ► 2017 (137)
- ► 2016 (229)
- ► 2015 (353)
- ► 2014 (250)
- ► 2013 (281)
- ► 2012 (467)
- ► 2011 (555)
- ► 2010 (763)
- ► 2009 (544)
- ► 2008 (534)