Cookie Policy

Monday, November 20, 2017

Wrexham Maelor Hospital Map PDF

I have an appointment this week. I am familiar with the hospital but I am going to an outpatient dept of which I am unfamiliar. I'll do a google to find a hospital map.

20 minutes later... zilch.
I am familiar with google search I use it most days.
I'll email them to ask for a map location of the net.........
Another brick wall with email address.

Anyway here it is.

http://www.wales.nhs.uk/sitesplus/documents/861/Wrexham%20hospital%20map.pdf

postscript: Map is not dated but it is old. A department I know exists is called something else. Best get confirmation on the way in.
Parking the car an eternal problem. How much time do you allow for parking? How long is a piece of string? I have 3 favoured areas, one normal, one on mud near signs saying do not park and another one on mud around the corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search

Blog Archive

Links

Feeds