Steps are being taken to make HGV drivers use lorry Sat Nav. There doesn't seem a month goes by with HGV's hitting Penyffordd and Caegwrle Railway bridges leading to train cancellations.
Through HGV traffic should not be using Penyffordd village either.
- Items Stolen Penymynydd
- HGV's using Penyffordd Village and surrounding tru...
- A Nearby Blog
- Penyffordd Community Transport Service set to be l...
- Dog Poo News
- Hawarden Road Development Consultation
- When we leave the EU
- Wales is Poor
- Another Housing Development Planning Application
- Chester under assault
- Have you looked at your Lotto tickets
- Proposed Rhos Rd Retirement Homes Update
- Backward Step by FCC over Dog Poo?
- Proposed Rhos Rd Retirement Development to be disc...
- Oh Dear !
- Pen y ffordd Community Facebook Group
- Proposed Flats for Rhos Rd
- Living Near Main Roads is a Bad thing
- Flintshire village on its way to being a community...
- PENYFFORDD COMMUNITY TRANSPORT DROP IN
- ▼ January (20)
- ► 2016 (229)
- ► 2015 (353)
- ► 2014 (250)
- ► 2013 (281)
- ► 2012 (467)
- ► 2011 (555)
- ► 2010 (763)
- ► 2009 (544)
- ► 2008 (534)