The new single primary school is to be built at Abbott's Lane. Construction planned to start Jan 2018.
Less traffic and less speeding parents entering Penymynydd Rd on 2 wheels. I nearly got "took out" by a parent mounting the path outside the school the other day.
Less traffic first thing. Just speeding cars and through lorries to be dealt with. The Rat Run.
Fiercer bumps perhaps for the 4 x 4 's. Through traffic banned from village. Lorries banned from the village. After all we have a bypass.
- ► 2017 (108)
- A Belated Happy Xmas and all the best for the New ...
- Well Done North Wales Police ! Stolen goods recove...
- Local Crime News Update
- More Break ins of cars last night
- Mass Car Break In's on an Industrial Scale
- Chester Rd has reverted into a trunk road
- A55 Broughton turned into a carpark yesterday
- Penyffordd Council Noticeboard not updated for 4 m...
- A Roman Fort to be built at Hope
- Flintshire Council to invest £4.6m to ‘transform’ ...
- Education in Wales - Could do better
- Well known local jogger spotted in Chester
- Drivers still driving the wrong way at the top of ...
- Some Words about the WAG
- Bonfire Night Revisited
- Good News for Chester Rd and Penymynydd Rd
- ▼ December (16)
- ► 2015 (353)
- ► 2014 (250)
- ► 2013 (281)
- ► 2012 (467)
- ► 2011 (555)
- ► 2010 (763)
- ► 2009 (544)
- ► 2008 (534)