Monday, May 30, 2016
Lets go down the coast - or maybe not..
Source Daily Post
The main carriageway is closed heading westbound at J33B for Ewloe and J33A Northop Hall East. A coach and lorry have crashed. There is lots of queuing traffic and congestion going to J35 Dobbs Hill and on to the A494 and A548 Sealand Road and Drome Corner.
postscript. I'll discuss traffic in N Wales later
- ► 2017 (125)
- Well Done Bernie
- Lets go down the coast - or maybe not..
- Rubbish News
- 20 mph communities are possible in Wales
- More Houses?
- Penyffordd Community Council stepping further into...
- Local History - Sir William Gladstone
- Penyffordd - Except for Access
- Big Shoes to Fill
- New Speed Camera not far away
- Penyffordd in the news
- St John the Baptist Church in Penymynydd was found...
- Parking on pedestrian paths
- Recycling Madness
- Penyffordd teenager takes to the skies
- Penymynydd Road River
- All Day Breakfast 2016
- Polling Day
- Property Sales
- A lot of you will remember dust issues
- How to get rid of your Community Council for begin...
- If you are going to protest about something.
- ▼ May (22)
- ► 2015 (353)
- ► 2014 (250)
- ► 2013 (281)
- ► 2012 (467)
- ► 2011 (555)
- ► 2010 (763)
- ► 2009 (544)
- ► 2008 (534)