Cookie Policy

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Penyffordd's Resident Family Tree Expert

http://www.dailypost.co.uk/news/local-news/ask-expert-clwyd-family-history-6637370

As one gets older I suppose its natural to ask who one's relatives of the past were. Some families live local lives whilst others spread the globe. I'd done a little asking around but got very stuck on my father's side backwards.

Last December I had a surprise email asking me if I was so and so and was my father named Derek , David.

This has led to an opening up of the family history that goes back to the 1850's. This journey made possible by a distant relative has been very enlightening. A few photos with no names attached now have meaning. Including the one below. This is a photo of my grandad, grandmother, grandmother's sister, my dad and his brother.



keywords: Clwyd Family History Society

Link http://www.clwydfhs.org.uk/

3 comments:

  1. Our expert being Clive Weed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well John, that's the way they were and are. Got to keep the flesh covered up lol

    ReplyDelete

Custom Search

Blog Archive

Links

Feeds