Flintshire County Council have now taken over responsibility for proper parking. So if you park on yellows and paths you had better watch out. Someone in Hawarden has been sorted. FCC have the usual system where you pay a reduced fine if you pay quickly.
The "someone" in Hawarden however is not happy. His defence of " I've always parked there!" will not stand as a good defence when he contests it at the magistrates court.
The above yellow line sequence is in Llangollen. Do you know what it means?
- ► 2017 (126)
- ► 2016 (229)
- ► 2015 (353)
- ► 2014 (250)
- Nigel Jones remembered
- Penyffordd History
- Saturday Bonfire Night Road Closure
- Footpaths Flintshire
- Penyffordd Children 'at risk' because of lack of s...
- Penyffordd Spared
- Flash Flood
- Bonfire Night - Penymynydd Rd Closure
- Volunteers and Ideas required
- Stood next to a mountain
- Penyffordd Bonfire Night 2013
- Police Honesty
- Torches and candles to the ready
- Weather outlook for Nigel Jones' funeral 11.00am ...
- Local Pub Wars ?
- Privacy matters - The EU steps up to the plate
- Proposed Wrexham Prison Side Effects
- Further - Death of Nigel Jones - Funeral
- Nigel Jones has died
- Harrassing Community Councils
- Comments are temporarily turned off
- Farmworkers being antisocial
- Noisy Environments
- Parking News and Quiz
- Chirk Carboot has the lot
- How to fly an Airbus 380
- House Sales Increasing
- Policing at the speed of light
- Penyffordd Cllr Progress Report
- ▼ October (29)
- ► 2012 (467)
- ► 2011 (555)
- ► 2010 (763)
- ► 2009 (544)
- ► 2008 (534)