Thanks to Ann for the "heads up" on this.
There is of course making valid points but this looks allegedly a bit much
Will have to read it through later on.
How's the Penyffordd Council website doing. - Minutes and Agendas?
My wife Lisa can knock a website up and have the minutes on without any training inside an hour.
Tally ho !
- ► 2017 (108)
- ► 2016 (229)
- ► 2015 (353)
- ► 2014 (250)
- Nigel Jones remembered
- Penyffordd History
- Saturday Bonfire Night Road Closure
- Footpaths Flintshire
- Penyffordd Children 'at risk' because of lack of s...
- Penyffordd Spared
- Flash Flood
- Bonfire Night - Penymynydd Rd Closure
- Volunteers and Ideas required
- Stood next to a mountain
- Penyffordd Bonfire Night 2013
- Police Honesty
- Torches and candles to the ready
- Weather outlook for Nigel Jones' funeral 11.00am ...
- Local Pub Wars ?
- Privacy matters - The EU steps up to the plate
- Proposed Wrexham Prison Side Effects
- Further - Death of Nigel Jones - Funeral
- Nigel Jones has died
- Harrassing Community Councils
- Comments are temporarily turned off
- Farmworkers being antisocial
- Noisy Environments
- Parking News and Quiz
- Chirk Carboot has the lot
- How to fly an Airbus 380
- House Sales Increasing
- Policing at the speed of light
- Penyffordd Cllr Progress Report
- ▼ October (29)
- ► 2012 (467)
- ► 2011 (555)
- ► 2010 (763)
- ► 2009 (544)
- ► 2008 (534)