I still can't see any minutes just Latin infill.
Is this an example of how Penyffordd Community Council is run?
The minutes and agenda must be created in digital format.
Or are they still done on a typewriter?
It's many months now councillors still no minutes or agendas
£400 spent and all we have are some silly fir trees.
Some big foot dragging going on here.
In an hour I could put up a site with minutes and agendas for free, with no running costs.
It would be easy to maintain by councillors too.
You are looking very silly councillors.
- ► 2017 (125)
- ► 2016 (229)
- ► 2015 (353)
- ► 2014 (250)
- Castell Alun Full Up !
- Political Grouping Flintshire County Council - Cll...
- Local Blog - Gladstone and Beyond
- Millstone Charity Bash
- Sheila Jones of Fammau View Funeral
- JJ Cale RIP
- Illegal parking outside my house
- Normal Service will be resumed when
- Richard's 60th Bash ( Hippy BBQ )
- Look after your own
- Two weeks of sun cue hose pipe bans
- What's happening to Penyffordd Community Council w...
- Penyffordd's Head Teacher retires after 34 years
- Penyffordd Air Space
- Charity Collections - I've had enough
- Airbus work grows and grows
- Dennis Parry on the Jillings report
- Raw Milk Locally
- One of the attractions of Penyffordd plus WAG Opt ...
- Taylor Swift & Def Leppard
- ▼ July (20)
- ► 2012 (467)
- ► 2011 (555)
- ► 2010 (763)
- ► 2009 (544)
- ► 2008 (534)