For protecting Chester Rd community against danger and noise. This morning's positioning of the van will catch a few. More would be caught if drivers did not warn one another.
My argument being that if serial speeding drivers are caught more quickly they have less chance of killing or seriously injuring people. When you get six points on your license it's wake up time. That's except for the idiots of course.
- ► 2019 (187)
- ► 2018 (106)
- ► 2017 (137)
- ► 2016 (229)
- ► 2015 (353)
- ► 2014 (250)
- ► 2013 (281)
- A Local Cinema in the offing
- Councillors ordered to publish contact details onl...
- Welsh Assembly Government Grant of £300,000
- Coloured water continues
- Traffic Calming Consultation a Success
- Traffic Calming Consultation is on Today
- The Virgin Mary's Children
- Possible Traffic Calming for Penyffordd in the Dai...
- Gosafe in attendance
- Neighbouring village Higher Kinnerton traffic calm...
- Blogger in Trouble with Council
- Molly Bateman has passed away
- Good Food at the Penyffordd Spar
- Penyffordd Community Council Meeting June 2012
- I spy with my little eye
- Penyffordd and Penymynydd Carnival 2012
- To the doctors
- Penyffordd Tennis Club are looking for new members...
- Property Sales Penyffordd District
- Thank you to Gosafe
- We'll Meet Again Some Sunny Day
- HGV Watch
- Cllr Cindy Hinds Newsletter May 2012
- ▼ June (23)
- ► 2011 (555)
- ► 2010 (763)
- ► 2009 (544)
- ► 2008 (534)