Earlier in the week I did the following blog in which I questioned the use of the word "unfortunate" in the council minutes. Nigel the clerk has made a comment over this.
Nigel has Internet the above comment just about proves it.
( As far as I am concerned Nigel has been under orders from Penyffordd Cllrs or Cllr Tom Jones individually not to reveal to me that he has an internet connection ) This situation has been ongoing for the last 5 years.
If I wish to send a communication to Penyffordd Community Council I have to print it out, put in an envelope, attach a stamp and an address, walk to the post office which is over the road or walk to Nigel's house which is 5 minutes away.
I could send him an email which takes seconds.
But the latter is not available as Penyffordd Community Council have decided that residents don't deserve email communication. PCC have decided that council knowledge is dangerous and should be kept low profile as much as possible.
Council minutes are kept hidden in a draw in the post office. That's if someone hasn't borrowed them.
Time to change Penyffordd councillors? Time for an email address for the clerk and email addresses for all those councillors who hide their email addresses.
It should be pointed out that county councillors David Williams and Cindy Hinds have email addresses. David doesn't usually answer my emails.
Community Cllr Linda Vidamour displays an email address. I'm disappointed with Linda for not pushing for the community council to have an official email address.
Part of the downside of being in Cllr Tom Jones' Independent ( keep residents in the dark) Party.
Time for change councillors whether you like it or not.
Time to become digital.
Time for council minutes to be online.
- ► 2019 (187)
- ► 2018 (106)
- ► 2017 (137)
- ► 2016 (229)
- ► 2015 (353)
- ► 2014 (250)
- ► 2013 (281)
- ► 2012 (467)
- 234 houses continued
- Thought for the day
- Penyffordd Allotments
- Mean while on the national front Wales now has a b...
- North Wales Crime Statistics
- Police coverage in N Wales
- Apparently Penyffordd sheep do not eat trees
- A gentleman with my problem
- Time for North Wales Police Authority to go
- How printing money affects the Penyffordd pound
- The Red Lion at Penyffordd
- New Central Depot for Ambulances at Dobshill
- Wet and Miserable
- Vounog Hill
- Alison Halford - Consultants, Colds, Housing
- Penyffordd schoolchildren show festive spirit with...
- Saint Tony Sharps of Northop Hall in The Daily Pos...
- Seating in the countryside (Penymynydd woods - Hop...
- Colin Everett is coming to town
- The Millstone
- How to build an Airbus 380 Wing
- Penyffordd remembers those that have fallen this c...
- Fighting County Councils
- Six Properties Targeted - Fuel Oil Thefts in Penyf...
- One of our dogs has been unwell but is getting bet...
- To make a dull day brighter
- When are Penyffordd Council going to have proper c...
- Driving in bad conditions
- Penyffordd Bonfire 2011
- Penyffordd district property sales
- Noise continued
- Noise - Why do people put up with it?
- White Lion Development - Penymynydd Rd
- Housing plan gets the go ahead in Higher Kinnerton...
- Cindy and The Independents gang up on David
- I have been taken to task
- Drag Night at The Red Lion - Ladies Only
- Safety Thought for the Day
- Our lolipop man Colin nearly gets run over
- ▼ November (39)
- ► 2010 (763)
- ► 2009 (544)
- ► 2008 (534)