Cookie Policy

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

A village full of Philistines?

I've been watching the speeding traffic again, I know I shouldn't as it winds me up. It's called having pride in where one lives. After three years of going on at Penyffordd councillors its plain my values of environment and safety for our children and residents are shared by few on the Penyffordd council. Most of them live in cul de sacs and have little sympathy for us on the main roads.

My car has been damaged because I have spoken out against speeding.

I have stated the above before. Cllr Linda Vidamour has said previously she is NOT a member of the philistine movement.

Does Penyffordd get the councillors it deserves? There are good people in the village. They appear to be in small measure though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search

Blog Archive

Links

Feeds