Cookie Policy

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Further benefits of Ads by Google

Not only am I 38p in pocket from my Google advertising revenue. I have also had an indignant email from my County Councillor David Williams. David has not replied or sent an email to me for about 2 years. This is partly my fault as I told him off for not doing his job.

Anyway David is incandescent that I am advertising lawyers who get you off speeding fines. I also see I get the ambulance chasing brigade. The other side of the coin is that NWP  are spending serious money on Google advertising " Balance your Bobby".

I have no control over Google ads at all. I talk protest over speeding on the blog, I get the ads mentioned.

As David had copied his email to the great and the good I of course had to do the same. After half a bottle of wine my answer a little more free than normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search

Blog Archive

Links

Feeds